Wahoos Swim: B Meet (Annandale)
Monday, Jun 13 at 6:00 PM
June 11, 2021
First (#1 of 5) Developmental / B-meet of the season.
Arrive at WCRA by 5pm; warm-ups at 5;20pm; meet starts at 6pm.
Please park in the neighborhood or walk from home to leave the parking lot available for the visiting team.
Sign-ups close at midnight on Saturday, June 11.
WCRA pool closes at 4pm will be closed to general use until meet end.
Wahoos event limits for Monday B-meets @ WCRA:
- Swimmers that did NOT SWIM in the previous Saturday NVSL A-meet: eligible to swim 2 individual events on Monday for a ribbon, plus the IM for a ribbon (max of 3 events).
- Swimmers that DID SWIM 2 individual events during the previous Saturday NVSL meet: eligible to swim 1 individual event for EXHIBITION ONLY, plus the IM for a ribbon (max of 2 events).
- Swimmers that DID SWIM 1 individual event during the previous Saturday NVSL meet: eligible to swim 1 individual event not swum on Saturday for a ribbon, 1 individual event for EXHIBITION, plus the IM for a ribbon (max of 3 events).
- Exhibition swimmers may swim in mixed age or gender events or may be placed in regular heats by time. Exhibition swimmers are swimming for time only; they do not compete for ribbons or places in that event.
- The maximum number of events any swimmer can swim during Monday Developmental Meets is 3, but may be less based upon the rules in 1-3 above.
Coaches’ approval is required for 10&Under swimmers who want to swim Breaststroke, Butterfly, or Individual Medley (IM).