Wakefield Chapel Recreation Association (WCRA), established in 1969, is owned and managed by its members and governed by a volunteer Board of Directors. WCRA is a private recreational organization, offering our 500-family membership recreational and competitive swimming, diving, and tennis, community events and activities, and fun for all ages!
Located on over five acres within the Wakefield Chapel neighborhood, WCRA is bordered by homes and parkland on three sides and Holborn Ave on the west.
WCRA FACILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
· Main pool with two 1-meter diving boards and dedicated 25-meter lanes for lap swim
· Fenced baby pool
· Three lighted tennis courts
· Youth and adult tennis teams and lessons
· Social events for youth and adults like Opening & Closing Weekend Picnics, Food Truck Fridays, Trivia Nights, Ladies Night Party, Adult Night Party, Men's Night Social, Grill on the Hill Sunday Nights, August Friday Raft Nights, End of Season Dog Swim and more!
· NVSL Division I swim team, with learn to swim for kids age 4+
· NVSL Division V dive team, with learn to dive for kids age 5+
· Private swim, dive, and tennis lessons
· Snack bar and covered pavilion
· Picnic area with gas grills
· Ping pong table and water basketball
· Parking lot and convenient walking/biking neighborhood access
· Spacious grounds and deck areas with shade umbrellas and lounge chairs
· Additional fitness activities like boot camp, yoga, adult morning lap swim
· And much more!